Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dear Similac,

Dear Similac,
     Imagine my surprise when I received your Nourishing Newborns feeding kit in the mail the other day...

 
Imagine my Honey's surprised look as well.  He asked if there was anything I needed to tell him!  Let me just be quite clear now that although I am indeed thankful that you thought of me when mailing these out, I am not in need of this package.  I did not just have a baby and there is not one on the way.   If you have been tracking my purchases lately I can easily see how this mix up may have occurred.   You see I have bought newborn diapers in the last couple of weeks.  They are not for my use though.  They were purchased as baby gifts for others that have recently had babies.  I may as well warn you now that there are a lot of pregnant woman where I go to church and I will probably be buying more baby items than normal in the next couple of months.
 
 
Don't worry.  I will not drink the water at church as I am told this is how it happens!  I am glad we were able to clear this up before thing get out of hand and my mail lady congratulates me!
 
Sincerely,
                A Non-Pregnant Bee
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This happened to me with both of your babies.. and you were able to use the coupons. :) I'm sure you will find someone who can use it. ~Althea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember! I am already asking around to see who can use it.-Queen Bee

      Delete