Monday, April 8, 2013

Stinger's Pony Cart Ride

The Bee's went to Springtime in the Park at Hersheypark recently.  I was a little apprehensive about taking Stinger but to my surprise he did extremely well.  The key to keeping Stinger happy is movement and food.  Good thing Hersheypark has both!  They even offer gluten free foods at some of their food stands which came in handy.  I also took him fruit and some of his snacks he enjoys. Since he seemed in a great mood I decided to let him try some kiddie rides.  Stinger was chompin' at the bit to ride this one... 
 

I made sure he was strapped in really tight and then off to the races he went...


He loved it.  Bumble had fun too.  She loved the fact that her little brother could join her now in horsing around ... 

 
Then she wanted her brother to ride this with her...
 
  
Let's not put the cart before the horse Bumble!
 

1 comment: