Monday, April 15, 2013

Queen Bee's Eleven Mile Dilemma

     As you know the Bees will be moving soon and I have a big, huge dilemma.  Where in the world will I go grocery shopping?   I have been a loyal customer at my local Weis Markets for 10 years now.  It is only 2 miles down the road from where we live now.  I know the store inside and out.  I know that store better than some of the employees! I have memorized numerous prices and know where everything is.  I am able to save a lot of money there because they fully double coupons and they offer coupons online that link to their club card.  When we move my beloved Weis will be eleven miles away. Eleven miles!!! Do I want to travel eleven miles one way for groceries?
     I have been scouting the area and have found several other options, but this would require change and Queen Bee's mind and body do not handle change well!  The closest option would be a local bent and dent store just four miles down the road.  I have shopped there before in the past.  It is the kind of store that you have to buy from what products they have available as inventory changes frequently.  I don't know if I would want to shop there every week.
     Then we have the local grocery store in the town we are moving to.  It is the only grocery store there is to pick from in this town.  It is five miles down the road.  I have only been in the store about three times in my entire life so I do not know much about it.  I know they advertise that they double coupons but I do not know what their coupon policy actually is.  I would have to memorize new prices and I have no idea how their aisles are organized. 
     Now you see why I have a big, huge dilemma.  I guess I will just have to "check out" this new store and see if it will work for me.  If not, I may just have to drive the eleven miles to my Weis Markets.  I guess you will have to wait and see what I decide. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment