Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Big Day, Part 1

Today is a big day!  The one Honey and I have been anxiously awaiting.  They are setting our modular hive today!

Honey drove past our land yesterday and our new hive had arrived.  Honey took us down last evening for a little peek.

 
Let's begin by peeking in the kitchen window.
 
 
Peeking through this window you can see the kitchen island and refrigerator.  I think I am going to love my kitchen sink, at least the spigot!
  
 

Now lets peek through the dining room windows.


 Through this dirty glass window you can see the floor I chose.  I think I made a good choice!

 
That's all the peeking we could do inside without getting too dangerous.  Now for the outside...
 
Here is the front of the house without the 12:12 roof pitch and dormers.
 

Here is one of the dormers for the roof.


 Speaking of the roof.  Honey picked blue shingles.  Will Queen Bee like them?  Let's see if we can peek in on them...


Indeed they are blue aren't they!  I will have to let you know tomorrow what I think of the roof.  If all goes well with the set crew and the weather hopefully this will all be put together by tomorrow.  Maybe then we can do a little more peeking!


1 comment: