Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Bees Say "Wheeeeeee!"

     Stinger's speech therapist recommended that I should try to reinforce the sound "wheeee" over and over again in the hopes that Stinger will eventually say it.  I think we did well with this homework assignment.  Ok, maybe Queen Bee went overboard with this assignment just a little bit!

We made Stinger's trains and cars go "wheeee!"


The stroller went "wheeee" down the driveway!

 
The swing went "wheeee!"

 
 
The ball went "wheee" down the hill in the backyard!
 

And even Stinger's body went "wheeee" down the slide!

 
All this "wheeeeing" did eventually pay off!  I gave Stinger a car to hold while changing his diaper.  He ran it along the wall and without any prompting from me out of his mouth came "WHEEEEEEE!"
 Queen Bee was so happy she let out a "WHEEEEE" as well! Homework assignment completed and successful! 

1 comment:

  1. first you got me saying TA-DA now you got me saying Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete