Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dear Target

Dear Target,
      Not you too!! I just received your 2013 Baby Catalog preview in the mail.  Now I really do have some explaining to do!  While I do appreciate knowing all the up and coming baby trends and products you are offering this year, I fear that you have been misled. 

If you would read my blog you would have read just two days ago how Similac has been misled as well.  You see I am not pregnant and I did not just have a baby.  I did enjoy looking at all the cute chubby babies in your flier though.  If only mine could stay so clean and smiley as the ones depicted.  My babies always seem to have food all over their faces and they also have runny noses.  
I also see that you have attached an offer on the back of this catalog for a free $20.00 gift card if I would open a baby registry.  You really know how to tempt a couponer don't you!?! But, I will have to pass.    
 
 
If, however, you would like to send me coupons on home furnishings and kitchen items I will gladly accept.  We will be moving soon and I am in need of several items.  Hint. Hint. 
 
Sincerely,
                                                          A Bee that somehow got "target"ed as pregnant 

1 comment: